February 9, 2020

Yet more four seasons

Courtesy of Deborah James/WKRN website
Middle Tennessee has mild winters. I can write that with confidence because we are smack in the middle of my third winter here--I’ve earned my spurs. On Feb. 7, Nashville area residents woke up to snow blanketing lawns and buildings. Enough snow to make snowballs, which is rare. Enough snow that people admired the beauty of the white stuff. Where I am from in Canada it would generate groans around this time of year. In middle Tennessee, snow is welcomed because it’s so temporary. Its appearance only causes mild concern over traffic accidents and school closures.

Which brings me to the subject of this post: the seasons in Nashville as seen from the perspective of our wonderful rented house.

I’ve been doing these kind of photos since the Rising Daughters™ were born. First one was in 2011, then 2015. I see no reason to stop now! 

Winter

Spring

Summer

Fall

Aloha, dear readers!

No comments: