August 30, 2021

More on M: Part 5.2

What makes you happy about the way the world is now?
Hmm. The world now is…OK. The Conjuring movies are scary and I am interested in that. They’re scary, but some parts are also funny.

Do you believe in an afterlife?
I believe I’ll go to heaven or come back as an animal. I think God will let me choose if I want to stay in heaven for a while and then go back to spend time as an animal.

What makes you sad about the way the world is now?
Animal testing, what happens with animal testing, like humans still want more types of makeup and they test on animals to see if it's safe. It hurts the animals. We should stop it. 

So, what goals are you trying to achieve these days?
Being the best at basketball. And at Crossy Road [video game].

Any other questions you want to answer or any other things you want to tell your future self when you read this on the blog?
I want to I want to ask myself if I was an interesting kid. 

Do you think you're a good person and what makes you interesting? 
Yes. I get along with most people pretty well
Why?
Because I'm amazing. And no fear!

Are you nice or are you mean?
Easy—I’m nice. 

And do you have many friends?
Yes, I think so. Just the right amount of friends.

Are you getting along with your sister?
Yeah…actually  no, no. 

Last question. How would you describe your relationship with your big sister, Lady E.? 
Pretty bad. She's always annoying, and always makes it my fault. 

Are you really sure about that?
Yeah, so very sure.  

###

No comments: