October 6, 2021

Knocked-out and Luckless

The Blue Jays took me on a roller-coaster ride of emotion while trying to secure a Wild Card spot in the American League postseason. What an exciting young team. I’ve was attentive to the AL East pennant race this year. During the Wild Card chase I peeked at game livestreams on my smartphone.  
It’s the first time I’ve written about the bluebirds in this blog since 2015. Plenty of convoluted tiebreaker scenarios kept the WC dream alive. Alas, the Red Sox knocked out the Jays despite a 91-71 record for 2021.
There’s always next year, right?

As a double-whammy, I am NOT going to space with Virgin Galactic after all. I was certain that one of my tickets would be chosen! It’s a cosmic letdown, to be sure. It seems Omaze and Branson have conspired against me…this time.
There’s always the next raffle, right?


No comments: